Favorite Scenes of 2011 | Sarah and Adam at the hospital | Parenthood
I see myself in you
In everything you do
And when you’re all alone at night
You know I am by your side
Cuz I’m there too
- Amber: I’m sorry about everything. I’m sorry that I put you through that and I love you and I promise I’ll be safe and smart, I promise.
- Sarah: That’s all I was worried about. That’s all I was worried about.
- Amber: I’m sorry, I’m so scared just looking at everybody here thinking that I couldn’t see them again and couldn’t be here and see your play. Look what you did, there’s people and they love it and I’m so proud of you. You say you don’t want me to be like you but I…I want to be like this. This is amazing what you’ve done.
- Sarah: Oh hunny, thank you for telling me that.
- Sarah: You know, when you have kids…if you have kids, there’s something you should know. Very confusing thing they don’t tell you. You see so much of yourself in them. You see…your ironic take on the world.
- Amber: That one was for me.
- Sarah: You see your smile, your walk, your sense of humour. Whatever. And you think they’re you. But they’re not you. They shouldn’t have all of your bagage, your fears and your insecurity and your life experience because that’s not fair. They have their own.
I LOVE the relationship between these two.
2x21 Slipping Away